Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 202

Not a nice day here today - NE winds and rain and cold - yuck!
Wi 1st thing. After breakfast I removed the thermostat from the hot water tank (water still way to hot and high temp limit switch tripping) and went into Woodstock and purchased a new one. Ruby did her Wii workout while I was gone and Tammy had dropped of Payton. I installed the new thermostat when I got back and seems to be working ok. After lunch I did some more measuring on our planned deck and made up the final material list. Then I went to Home Hardware (BRENDA PLEASE TAKE NOTE) and ordered all the materials. It will be delivered tomorrow morning. It will keep me busy for awhile. After supper we went into relax mode - to cold and wet for a walk.
Ruby's wildlife shots




Dinner on the run lol


No comments:

Post a Comment