Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 196

What a day here today - sunny and 16 degrees. It was warm enough for me to take off my long johns which usually don't happen until Mat 24th weekend lol.
Wii 1 st thing. Ruby into Woodstock first thing this morning. After breakfast I caught up on some paper work and then set up the front derailer on my bike. After lunch I went for a bike ride into Noel's and had a visit with the grand kids. Took them out for a ride on their bikes to the school playground. When I got back home Ruby was doing her Wii workout. Then we went and checked out a golf course in Woodstock - looks like a nice golf course and the driving range is now open. After that we went out to supper and tried Pizza Hut's new finger bites pizza - it tasted great - Ruby is not a pizza person but she loved it. When we finished supper we checked out some walking trails in Woodstock - nice trails there but still a little wet yet - too wet to walk in spots. After we got home we went for a walk and then relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment