Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 192

Fairly warm day here today with a few showers.
Lots of turkeys in the field again this morning. Wii 1st thing. After breakfast Ruby did her Wii workout and I went into Woodstock. When I got back home Damien & Payton were here and they are staying tonight for a sleepover. After lunch I unpacked the cabinet for the washer & dryer. I put it together with a little help from my 2 buddies lol. I had to strengthen the cabinet a bit for it to hold the washer and dryer because of the weight. Got it set up and attached to the wardrobe in the porch. We have the washer in it for now, will have to get it set up for the dryer tomorrow as a shelf has to be installed to hold the dryer. Spent the evening playing Wii games with the grandkids. Its quieten down a bit here now as both of them are asleep lol.














No comments:

Post a Comment