Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 268

Hot, hot, hot here again today. Sunny and 29 degrees and still 23 degrees here now.
I went into Noel's at 6 am to wait for the grandkids to get up (Tammy & Noel working) and after they got up and dressed I brought them to our place for breakfast. After breakfast I took Damien to school and then went for 18 holes of golf. Payton stayed here with gamma until Tammy picked her up. They were up to the pool again. After golf I drove out to Harley to an RV repairman and got a mini switch for the water pump in the motor home. Then I tried to find a cable for my GPS but no luck. When I got home I went for a dip in the pool before supper and after supper I went with Noel & Damien to Damien's karate practice. After we got back to Noel's we tried to get his TV working but no luck at that. Got back home about 1/2 hour ago and its still warm, warm, warm lol.

Ready for swimming








Ruby's strawberries



Damien's karate









Miss dressup again

No comments:

Post a Comment