Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 256

Sunny early this morning but clouded over in the morning with a cool wind but still 17 degrees.
Did some Wii 1st thing and went for my walk/run. After breakfast me and Noel went turkey hunting for a couple of hours. Didn't see any turkeys but we had a great lunch in there which we both enjoyed. Also, changed the card in the trail camera. The last 2 pics below of the turkeys were taken by the trail cam after we were in place and set up but this time we had set up in a different spot. They are hens anyway and we aren't allowed to shoot them. Ruby did her Wii workout while we were gone. After Noel dropped me off Ruby went into Woodstock and I got back at the deck railing until supper time. After supper I mowed the lawn. Enough for a Saturday lol.

Trail cam pics
























No comments:

Post a Comment