Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 386

Beautiful warm mostly sunny day here today and 25º - keep 'em coming. It's 24º here now.
Into Woodstock first thing this morning for school bus monitoring. After that came home and picked Ruby up and she dropped me at the bus company in Innerkip. They had a temp route and bus for me. Brought the bus back to the park and made arrangements with the owners for parking and then made a dry run to Ingersoll to check stops, school & timing. While there got a call to do another run in the afternoon. Did that run and while I was gone Ruby went into Noel's to get the grandkids. After I got back Ruby picked me up with the grandkids and we went to Noel's for supper - Noel is sick and did not go to work. After supper I took another run out to Ingersoll to double check my run for tomorrow morning. Ruby gave the kids a bath etc while I was gone and just after I got back we left for home.

Making pop's taco



Sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment