Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 382

Cloudy with a few sunny periods here today and 18º. It's 15º here now.
Into Woodstock first thing this morning to do a school bus route with another driver so I can learn the route. Then into Innerkip to do my written and practical tests for a 'B' licence and air brake endorsement. Passed both and then took it all to Drive Test to get a temporary 'B' licence. Had to go to Service Ontario to get a renewal of my old licence first as they were gonna run out on my birthday. After I got that done it was back to Drive Test and after some checking etc I finally got my 'B' licence with a 'Z' (air brakes) endorsement. As I have a 'M' (motorcycle) endorsement I am now able to drive most anything up here except for a tractor trailer. I then went home and Ruby brought me to Innerkip to give the bus company a copy of my licence and to pick up a bus to do the route I had learned yesterday evening and this morning. Ruby then went into Noel's to wait for the kids to get out of school and to wait for Noel to get home from work. I then did my 1st bus route on my own and it worked out all right - got all the kids home safely anyway lol. When I got back in Innerkip Ruby & Payton were waiting to pick me up and we went to Noel's for supper.
Very busy week with all the bus training, bus monitoring, studying, learning routes, etc. Now that all the training etc is over it should slow down a bit lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment