Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 379

!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAYTON - OUR BABY GIRL IS 4 YEARS OLD TODAY!!!!!!

Nice sunny day today, only 18º but warm in the sun. It's 17º here now.
Into Woodstock first thing this morning to do my school bus monitoring. After I got back home I took Ruby into Woodstock and dropped her off and then I went to Innerkip for some more school bus training. After I finished that I picked Ruby up in Woodstock and we returned home. After lunch I went back to Innekip for my afternoon bus monitoring. When that was done I went into Noel's and waited for Damien to get out of school and took him to our place. Payton was already there - Tammy had dropped her off on her way to work. After Noel got home from work he came to our place and we all went to Payton's favorite place (McDonald's) for her birthday supper. Noel then took the grandkids home and we just got back to our place.

Payton's birthday supper at McDonald's








From great nan & pop in Newfoundland


Turkeys on the road just before we got to the park


No comments:

Post a Comment