Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 369

Cold, wet & windy day here today with a high of only 18º. Its 14º here now with showers. How's everybody at home making out with Earl.
Wii and walk 1st thing - had to wear my walking suit & hat this morning - first time in a long while. Ruby did her Wii while I was out walking. After breakfast I cleaned the propane furnace and the corn stove & oiled all the motors. Hopefully we wont need them for awhile but they are ready to go just in case. After lunch Noel came out and gave me a hand to install the sheeting on the storage room roof. Got all the large pieces on and tacked on. After Noel left I finished screwing on the sheets and also cut and installed a couple of smaller pieces. Had to stop due to the rain. After supper it was R & R.

Most of the roof sheeting done



No comments:

Post a Comment