Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 366

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY WE LEFT HEW RESORT (great spot) IN REIDVILLE TO START ON OUR NEW LIFE WITH OUR FAMILY IN ONTARIO - IMAGINE THAT

Another really hot one today. 32º with a humidex again of 40º. Still 27º here now and a humidex of 32º. Gonna have the AC wore out lol.
Wii 1st thing. Then into Innerkip for some more school bus driving training. Did lots of driving today. After that I dropped of my medical to DriveTest. Noel dropped the grandkids here at 10 am. After lunch I went for my walk and Ruby and the grandkids went to the pool. I went to the pool after my walk. Tammy picked up the grandkids on her way home from work. After supper we went into Woodstock to check out some dentist places for Ruby to get her teeth checked - she is having trouble with them. When we got back it was R & R time.

Play time




No comments:

Post a Comment