Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 376

Cloudy with sunny periods today and 20º. Just started raining here and 16º.
Up with the grandkids this morning and after a good breakfast we took them to Walmart for their monthly shopping spree which is always lots of fun. After that we took them to their gymnastics. After lunch me, Noel and James went into our hunting place to check the trail cams. I got a pic of 1 deer, 3 turkeys and lots of raccoons for the week. After I got back home Noel dropped his truck here for me and he took the kids home in my vehicle. I went into Woodstock to HH and returned some things and picked up some more for the storage room. After I got home and unloaded them I mowed the lawn and then returned Noel's truck. After supper it was R & R time - Ruby is not feeling well - sore throat etc.

Gymnastic time



























Trail cam pics from last week



















No comments:

Post a Comment