Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 330

Another very warm (29º) and humid (felt like 39º) day today. Around 4 pm we had a very wicked thunder storm which lasted about a couple of hours. Lots of wind, rain, thunder & lightning. It cleared up the humidity though and still 23º here now.
Wii and walk 1st thing. After breakfast I went into Woodstock to do some business. Back before lunch and then I took the motor home into Tavistock to fuel it up. When I got back I mowed the spot where its parked before I put it back in place. It was starting to get black and thunder then. After I got back to the trailer I took off to the pool for a quick freshen up and got back home just before the storm hit - was close lol. As you can see from the pics below we had quite a bit of rain in a short while - the brook behind our place was really low before the storm and rose in a hurry. We are back to clear skies now.

After the thunder storm











No comments:

Post a Comment