Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 16

Built new wall in sun room for our new windows this morning. Ruby and Payton doing some gardening. After lunch me, Ruby & Payton took motor home down to storage area at end of park for winter. Will have to take batteries out later when I get the chance. We were over to lot 72 for happy hour at 1530 until 1730 for a few beer. Apparently they have them at different lots ever couple of weeks so I guess we will have one later on - probably next summer though before we get ready. There were about 20 people there so we got to meet quite a few park residents - don't ask us to name them though. Ruby's day was made when she was told that she only looks about 30 years old - I still haven't got her feet back on the ground yet. What you think of that Jimmy? After supper Ruby drove out to the shopping square in Woodstock. Its the first time she drove there. Maybe I'll be sorry for showing her how to drive there - could cost me a few dollars lol. Weather still great up this way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment