Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 666

Mostly sunny day with a few clouds here today and 25º. Its 20º here now.
Did my morning bus run. Ruby into Woodstock for her meeting and some shopping. After breakfast I did some more getting ready for our trip home. I then cleaned out my bus and then went for a dip in the pool. Then it was off on my last bus run for this school year. We then drove some buses into Kitchener (the ones that are finished for the year) and got a ride back. While I was gone Ruby picked up the grandkids from school. Noel here after he got home from work. After supper Noel took the grandkids to their soccer. We are still loading the last minute things in the motorhome and getting things ready in the trailer. We will soon take the motorhome up to the parking lot to hook everything up for an early start tomorrow morning - we have to leave early as they are putting a new sewer system in the park and they are using the parking lot for their equipment, tanks, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment