Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 651

Started out sunny here today but clouded over before noon with a cool wind and 18º. Its 16º here now.
Ruby into Noel's at 6 am for Noel & Tammy to go to work and to wait for the grandkids to get up. I did my morning bus run and when I got back home four of us from the park went into Woodstock for a game of golf. Ruby got Damien off to school and then brought Payton to our place for the day. Ruby, Payton (in her buggy) & Linda out for a walk. then Ruby & Payton came and picked me up at the golf course as we were running a bit late - I got 14 holes in and the rest finished 18 holes. Then off on my afternoon bus run. While I was gone Ruby took Payton home and waited for Damien to get home from school and Tammy to get home from work. Relaxing then and getting set to watch the hockey game now. Noel dropped the grandkids here for a sleepover.

Breakfast time





No comments:

Post a Comment