Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 662

Cloudy with showers here today and 20º. Its 17º here now.
Did my morning bus run. After breakfast we went into Woodstock to attend a Landlord & Tenant Board hearing. Some tenants here in the park are stirring up s**t and we went in with the rest of the tenants to show our support to the owners - always some idiots no matter where you go. After we got home I did my afternoon bus run. While I was gone Ruby went in and waited for Damien & Payton to get home from school. She stayed with them until Noel got home from work. When I got home from my bus run I brought our motorhome up to our lot to start getting ready for our trip home. I did some checking on some things and washed and waxed from the roof to the tires. Ruby started bringing out her clothes - I told her to leave room for a tee shirt and a pair of shorts for me lol. Just getting in from the motorhome now.

No comments:

Post a Comment