Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 661

Cloudy here today with showers throughout the day and 24º. Its 20º here now.
Did my morning bus run. After I got home we went to the park chalet for 'snack morning'. Then we went for a walk to walk off the snacks lol. Then it was off on my afternoon bus run. While I was gone Tammy dropped Payton here on her way to work. Ruby & Payton went in and got Damien from school. When I got home I took the grandkids to the pool to try out their new scuba sets which we gave them for graduating - its a bit early but we won't be here when they finish school for the summer. Noel here after he got home from work. After supper Noel took Damien to his soccer and then Ruby & Payton went to the soccer field so Noel could go to his karate class. Ruby took the grandkids home from soccer and got them ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment