Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 659

Another warm day with some sun and cloud and 27º. Its 22º here now.
Did my morning bus run and stopped for tea after. Ruby into Woodstock for her meeting and some shopping. I was then picked up my another bus driver and we went into Innerkip for a Sharp (bus company) year end appreciation lunch. After that I did my afternoon bus run and Tammy dropped Payton here on her way to work. Ruby and Payton went in and picked Damien up from school. After I got home I took Damien & Payton to the pool before supper. Noel here after work. After supper Noel took Damien & Payton to their soccer and he dropped Ruby off at the end of the road for her walk. Then Ruby went in to the grandkids soccer.


Having fun






At the pool again
















No comments:

Post a Comment