Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 641

Nice sunny day here today and 25º. Its 17º here now.
Did my morning bus run and stopped for tea and fuel after. After breakfast I brought the car dolly and our motorhome up to our lot. Tried the new double receiver and bike rack to see how it all works out. Of course some modifications have to be done. Then off for my afternoon bus run. While I was gone Tammy dropped Damien & Payton here on her way to work. Noel picked the grandkids up after he got home from work and took them to their gymnastics. After supper I went into Woodstock and picked up some things for the hitch mods. Ruby went out and gave the motorhome a good cleaning. We ordered a foldable kitchen rack for the motorhome and it arrived today and I put it together after I got home from Woodstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment