Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 646

Its was hot hot hot here today and 35º. Its 30º here now.
Ruby into Noel's at 6 am for Noel & Tammy to go to work and to wait for the grandkids to get up. I did my morning bus run and stopped for tea after. Ruby then got Damien off to school and her & Payton return to our place. After breakfast I dropped Ruby & Payton out the road so far for a walk (Payton in her buggy). I then trimmed and mowed the lawn. After lunch I got underneath the add-on and jacked it a little as the outside door was jamming - good now. Then it was off on my afternoon bus run. While I was gone Ruby took Payton home and waited for Damien to get home from school and Tammy to get home from work. After a BBQ for supper we relaxed and are now watching the hockey game.

Lunch on the deck








Helping pop




No comments:

Post a Comment