Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 572

Frosty (-12º) start to the day but sunny all day with a cold wind and -3º. Its -6º here now.
Stained the bottom piece of the door frame first thing this morning. After breakfast I put on another coat and then installed the metal piece. Ruby started staining the cupboard doors - wasn't planned but we tried it and it looked good. I cleaned up the shed from the sawing/sanding from the door piece and then repaired one of the drawers in the kitchen cupboards while Ruby continued staining them and I then repaired two chairs - Payton blames Rick for breaking one lol. I then sanded and painted the furnace cover and while that was drying I went for a walk. When I got back Ruby had finished the cupboard doors and painted the exposed edge of the furnace. I reinstalled the furnace cover. Getting some small jobs done in the trailer and the place is certainly looking better - we think.

Brightening things up







No comments:

Post a Comment