Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 563

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT - HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT ONE - LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!

Mostly sunny day here today and 14º - nice. Its 12º here now.
Into Noel's this morning to wait for the kids to get up and bring them to our place for breakfast. After breakfast I redid the screw/nail holes in the doorway jam/facing and then me and Damien went for a walk. Into Noel's just after lunch, brought the grandkids home and helped him dig up the covers for his septic tank - he is getting it pumped out tomorrow morning. When I got back did the final touch up on the doorway and taped to paint the molding and door trims in the kitchen/entrance etc. I then primed the molding/trim and doorway jam, etc. After supper Ruby went into HH and pick up some more paint and I started putting a coat of paint on the molding/facings, etc. When she got back she got at touching up the trim, walls, door, etc in the add on while I finished up the 1st coat on the trailer molding/facing etc. It was after 8 pm by the time we finished up but we should finish with the painting etc tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment