Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 214

Nice day here again today mostly sunny and 25 degrees but at supper time we had some wind and a little rain.
The grandkids here with us for breakfast as it was a sleep over night last night. Right after breakfast I went into Noel's to help him and a buddy of his do some work on a car. We replaced the front rotors & brake shoes and found a bad squeak in his rear strut which we cured with a little fluid film. When I got home at lunch time the grandkids were gone to their gymnastics. I did my Wii workout then and right after I finished Ruby did hers. I then installed a new seat (a softer one) and a speedometer on my bike and went for a ride. After I got back I went down to our motor home and got the cushions for our patio set - they were stored in the motor home for the winter - space is at a premium here lol. We relaxed after supper.
!!!WE HOPE EVERYBODY HAS A HAPPY EASTER AND GET A VISIT FROM THE EASTER BUNNY BUT DON'T EAT TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment