Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 456

Warm wet day here today - lots of rain and 11º. Its 10º here now.
Did my morning bus run and Ruby into Woodstock for her meeting and some shopping. After breakfast I checked out the timer on the Christmas lights - staying on for some reason. I then got the ice scrapper from my bus and put an extension on it so I could scrap the front windows. It was already made on to a hockey stick handle but still to short for me. Not sure if it was the handle or me that was too short but I figured it was easier to put an extension on the scrapper then on me lol. I then finished setting up my work shed and gave it a cleaning. Then it was of on my afternoon bus run. When Ruby got back home she went into Noel's to let the dogs out, get Damien & Payton from school and be there when Tammy got home from work. R & R now.

No comments:

Post a Comment