Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 438

Another great warm sunny day here today and 17º. Its 6º here now.
Drove to Bright this morning got picked up by bus driver for training on my new route. Went for coffee with some other drivers after students delivered at school in New Hamberg and then got dropped off at my vehicle in Bright. After breakfast I went for a walk. Then I went out and did some more setting up of my work shed - doing a little at a time. I then drove back to Bright again and got picked up and we went to the school. Then did some training on the afternoon run and got dropped of at my vehicle. Tammy dropped the grandkids here on her way to work. Noel picked them up on his way home from work. We are listening to the Wings / Royals hockey game now. GO WINGS GO

Some more













No comments:

Post a Comment