Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 437

Another great sunny day here today and 14º. It's 7º here now.
Did my morning bus run and then took the bus to Innerkip for service (oil, filter, etc). After a late breakfast I went for a walk. Then it was off for my afternoon bus run. It was my last time doing that run as I will train for a new run tomorrow and start it on Monday - i'm learning a lot about this part of the country lol. Tammy dropped Payton here on her way to work. Ruby and Payton went in and picked up Damien from school. After supper we took the grandkids to karate (i'll soon be fully trained in karate lol) in Tavistock and Noel came there after he got cleaned up from work. Noel took them home from karate and we went back to our place.

Karate night









































No comments:

Post a Comment