Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 431

Cold cloudy day here today with some showers and wet snow flurries and 4º. It's 3º here now.
Ruby into Noel's at 6 am to wait for the grandkids to get up and then she got them off to school. When she got back home we had breakfast and then she dropped me at Sharps in Innerkip for me to do the second part of my Defensive Driving Course. After lunch, when I had finished the course (passed) Ruby picked me up. I then went into Hickson to the town office to drop of some paper work from Sharps and then to Noel's to let the dogs out. I waited for the grandkids to get home from school and for Tammy to get home from work. After supper Noel & Tammy dropped the grandkids here for a sleepover. They have just went to bed a short while ago.





















No comments:

Post a Comment