Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 441

Mostly sunny day with some wind here today and 10º. Its 5º here now.
Did my new bus route this morning - everything went good but needs a little adjustment on the timing but that will come with time. Went for a coffee/tea at McDs in New Hamburg with some other drivers after my run. After breakfast I went for a walk. When I got back home I installed some wheels on our backup generator. Then it was of for my afternoon bus run. With my new run I pass by Noel's place now and I stopped there on my way home and got my flu shot at the Hickson school. I then took the grandkids with me on the bus (they were so excited) back to our place for supper. After supper Ruby took them home and put them to bed and is staying with them util Tammy gets home from work.

Wiiing with the grandkids







No comments:

Post a Comment