Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 428

Cool sunny day here today and 6º. Its 3º here now.
Made my first solo run on my new bus route this morning. Its different doing it in the dark with new stops, different times, different bus with different buttons, etc but I managed to get through it without leaving a student stranded lol. Ruby up with the grandkids and after breakfast she brought Damien to school and then her and Payton went into Woodstock for her meeting and some shopping. They then went to Noel's to let the dogs out and then back to home. I was gone on my afternoon bus run by then. Ruby then went into Noel's to wait for Damien to get home from school and Tammy to get home from work. When I got home she had a great feed of fish & tatties & fat & dat cooked up - some good. Some R & R after supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment