Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 297

Another warm sunny day here today but the humidity down a bit which is good.
Into Noel's at 6 am and after the grand kids got up & dressed I brought them to our place. They had their breakfast while I did some Wii workout and then went for a walk. After breakfast I went down to the motor home and installed the white wheel covers which I had removed a few day ago when I moved it to mow. I had cleaned them as they were full of earwigs. So this time I coated them with ant powder, sprayed around the wheels and coated the ground around the wheels with ant powder. For some reason all kind of lady bugs, earwigs, etc like under the wheel covers. Will check in a couple of days. After lunch we went for a swim in the park pool. When we got back I washed and waxed our vehicle. Noel picked the grand kids up on his way home from work. After supper we cleaned the inside of the vehicle. That's enough lol.

Looking good


Playing Wii


No comments:

Post a Comment