Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 294

THANKS FOR THE FATHERS DAY CARD KIDS - CARLA, JEREMY & JUSTIN. LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!

Warm and muggy here today with rain until afternoon and then cleared up.
Into Noel's at 6 am. Damien up early - he was not feeling well and throwing up. After Payton got up I brought them to our place where Damien continued to throw up. He settled down after awhile and then Ruby & Payton went into Woodstock and me and Damien did some Wii. After lunch I went into Bell in Woodstock to see if I could bet my cell phone repaired - hasn't worked since I went in the pool with it on Friday. They are gonna send it out to be checked and I got a loaner from them for now. Payton had a bad belly and threw up while I was gone and Damien had a good nap - they must have some kind of bug. After I got home me and Payton went for a walk - me walking and she was in her buggy lol. Tammy picked them up just before supper and we relaxed after. I spent some time setting up my Fathers Day gift - a new laptop.

Looking through back window




Not feeling well




Getting back from our walk






Our sick boy

No comments:

Post a Comment