Thursday, June 15, 2017

Day 3839

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 26. Its 21 here now.
Down to the house this morning to watch Landon & Charlie while Sarah took Zeus to the vet. I then brought them up to our place for breakfast. After breakfast I went into Woodstock where I met 2 other guys at the golf course and we played 18 holes. After golf we went into the clubhouse for a refreshment. When I got back home Ruby ran into Woodstock to pick up a few things. I did some more wiring in the garage. Ruby had supper ready for all. We then watched Landon & Charlie while Noel took Damien to his soccer game and Sarah & Payton went to Sarah's ball game. I went into Sarah's ball game to pick up Payton and took her to her moms place in Hickson. Ruby stayed with the grand kids until Sarah got home.

They love breakfast at gaga's......



No comments:

Post a Comment