Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Day 3838

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 28. Its 19 here now.
Brought Landon & Charlie up to have breakfast with us this morning. After breakfast I did some repairs on the trailer screen door latch - it's the wrong latch and I had to turn it upside down & do some adjusting to get it working right. After that I did some cutting and drilling on the cover for the garage electrical panel to get it to fit probably - its the one I brought home from Florida and wasn't the same name cover. I then went into Woodstock to pick up some electrical supplies for the garage. When I got back I installed the receptacle boxes and ran wire to some of them. Going to need a taller ladder to do the lights - can't reach with our stepladders. Ruby had supper ready for all and watch the grand kids while Noel took Payton to her karate class and then again while Noel took Damien & Payton to their moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment