Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Day 3837

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 30. Its 21 here now.
Up with Landon this morning. Then me and Landon went down to get Charlie and brought her up to have breakfast with us. Ruby went to her TOPS meeting and shopping after. I spent the morning with Landon & Charlie to let Sarah get some sleep. After I brought them down to Sarah I installed a breaker in the house electrical panel, got the underground cable from the garage into the house and connected it to the panel - got power to the electrical panel in the garage now. Ruby home and got supper for all. After supper Noel took Damien to his soccer and I took Payton to her dance class. Ruby watched Landon & Charlie. When me & Payton got back home I put Landon to bed and then took Payton to her mom's place in Hickson. After I got back I relieved Ruby at the house until Noel got home.

Cool kid.....







 Our dance girl........









 Gaga got them hats today.....









No comments:

Post a Comment