Saturday, October 29, 2016

Day 2600

A cloudy day here today with a few sunny periods and 20. Its 12 here now.
Got Damien & Payton up and out the door this morning for their mom to pick them up. I then went into Woodstock to pick up a few things. After I got back home I brought Charlie up for breakfast with us. After breakfast I did some repairs on Ruby's sewing case. Charlie up with Ruby all day while Sarah took Landon to the Halloween corn maze. Me and Noel remove the mower from his tractor, cleaned and stored it for the winter. The we installed the snow plow on the tractor. After that I sealed and attached the front metal corners to the concrete blocks on the garage while Noel finished up the sealing of the blocks - had about half one side left to seal. All here for supper. After supper me, Noel, Sarah & Bob went to a Halloween corn maze in Norwich where we met Tammy & Mike (Sarah's sister & her husband) and had some fun going through the maze.

He won 1st place in his age group...

At the Halloween corn maze....


















No comments:

Post a Comment