Saturday, October 22, 2016

Day 2593

A mix of sun and cloud here today with a cool wind and 9. Its 5 here now.
Got Damien & Payton up and out the door this morning for their mom to pick them up. I then went into Woodstock to pick up a few things. After I got back home I went out to do some work on the small door for the garage. Then brought Charlie up to have breakfast with us. After breakfast I installed the hardware on the door and then me & Noel installed the door - after a few adjustments it works great. Noel painted the facings on both doors and also the small door. I built a panel to close up the big door opening for the winter - me & Noel put it in place after I finished it. So the small door is operational and the big opening is close up - a few more small things to do and it will be ready for the winter. In the afternoon Ruby, Sarah, Landon & Charlie went into Woodstock to do some shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment