Friday, October 28, 2016

Day 2599

A sunny day here today and 12. Its 7 here now.
Took our vehicle into the dealership this morning so they could take it to the detail place to have them take out the bubble in the tape they put around the doors but they were to busy to do it - will get it done on Monday hopefully. After I got back home I brought Charlie up for breakfast with us. Damien & Payton here for the day to as the have a school PD day. After breakfast I dug out the outdoor Christmas lights that we brought up here with us when we left home. Checked them out and then put some of them up on the front of the house for Sarah - she wanted the outside lights put up before we left for Florida. After I finished with the lights I opened up the awning on our trailer to let it dry out - has to do it manually as the electric is not working. When it was dry I closed it and installed a screw in each end to keep it tightly closed for the winter. All here for supper and Damien & Payton here with us for tonight.

Big brother teaching little brother....











No comments:

Post a Comment