Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 637

A hot one here today with a few clouds and lots of sun and 30º. Its 27º here now.
Did my morning bus run and after breakfast went into Woodstock to see if I could find a quick connect tee for the air suspension lines on our vehicle. Dropped Ruby off on the way for her walk. Found the one I needed at my second stop. After I got home I went for a walk and then off on by afternoon bus run. While I was gone Ruby went in and picked up the grandkids from school and brought them to our place. Noel here after he got off work. Noel and the grandkids left right after supper to take Damien to his karate class and right after that they have softball. I went out and removed the air compressor from our vehicle and installed the tee on the three air lines. Then I blew up the air bags with my small 12 volt air compressor and at about 58 lbs our vehicle was level. Took it for a ride and seems to be good. If there is no leaks should be good - will keep an eye on the pressure to make sure it holds okay. If it all works out instead of having to purchase a $500 compressor it may be fixed with a $7 tee - big difference lol. After that we relaxed on the deck enjoying the warm evening.


Some more ......









No comments:

Post a Comment