Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 623

Cool with easterly winds here today and 9º. Its 8º here now.
Ruby into Noel's at 6 am this morning for Noel and Tammy to go to work and to wait for the grandkids to get up. After they got up she got Damien off to school. I did my morning bus run and when I got back home I took our motorhome into a RV place in Woodstock to get it serviced. Ruby & Payton came in and picked me up. After breakfast Ruby made some doll clothes for Payton's dolls. Ruby and Payton then went in and got Damien from school and then stayed in until Tammy got home from work. I did my afternoon bus run. After supper Noel dropped the grandkids here for a sleepover. They are in bed now as both of them have school tomorrow.

More of the grandkids



















No comments:

Post a Comment