Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 633

Cloudy with a few showers here today and 22º. Its 17º here now.
Did my morning bus run and after breakfast I took our vehicle into Noel's to have a look at the rear air suspension - compressor running but not raising rear of vehicle. Did not find the trouble, will have a better look at it this weekend. We then got back at finishing putting together Noel's mower engine and installing it in the mower. Did not have time to finish it today - had to take off and do my afternoon bus run. Ruby out for her walk while I was at Noel's. Noel, Damien & Payton here for supper. After supper Noel took Damien to his karate and I had another quick look at the air suspension. Then Ruby took Payton home and is staying with the grandkids while Noel goes to his kick boxing.


Some more ......

































No comments:

Post a Comment