Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 604

Foggy early this morning and some sun, some thunder showers, some cloud throughout the day and 23º. Its sunny here now and 19º.
Did my morning bus run in the fog and stopped for fuel after. After I got home I went for a walk and got caught in a thunder storm - Ruby came and picked me up. After breakfast got caught up on some paper work. Then off for my afternoon bus run. Had a severe thunder storm after I left the school - hard rain and very high winds. The wind shook the bus and there were trees down across some roads and I had to turn around on one road due to a tree down and do my route a different way. While I was gone Tammy dropped Payton here (Payton sick today so did not go to school) on her way to work. Ruby & Payton went in to Noel's and waited for Damien to get home from school and for Noel to get home from work. Ruby stayed and watched Payton while Noel took Damien to his karate class. After Noel & Damien got home Noel went to his karate and Ruby is with the grandkids until Noel gets back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment