Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 593

Windy and rain showers here today and 11º. Its cloudy and 9º here now.
Out in the work shed this morning and did some more putting the mower back together. Just before lunch Noel dropped the grandkids here and then I went into his place. We then went to our hunting place, I drove there in my vehicle and Noel drove there on his quad. We met James there and he was on his quad. It was wet and windy. We went in and set up our blind and trail cameras to get ready to hunt some turkeys next month. After I got back home I finished up the mower - looks good and started easily. Tammy picked up the grandkids on her way home from work. We had a BBQ for supper - first one this year. Now watching the Montreal/Boston hockey game.


Play time










Getting ready for the turkey hunt






No comments:

Post a Comment