Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 584

Nice sunny day here today and 12º. Its 7º here now.
Foggy here this morning, buses delayed for 2 hours here in Oxford county, but we did our runs in Waterloo on time. Stopped for tea after. After breakfast we went into Woodstock as I had an appointment to have my ears checked and Ruby had to do some more shopping. After we got home I did a little raking on our lot and then off to do my afternoon bus run. While I was gone Ruby went into Noel's to wait for the grandkids to get home from school and then brought them to our place. After supper I dropped Ruby & Payton at Payton's dance class and then dropped Damien at his karate class. Then back to pick up Ruby & Payton and back to pick up Damien. After we got home they had their bath and snack and then Ruby took them home to get them in bed and wait for Tammy to get home from work.
ITS GONNA BE GREAT TO SEE SOME FAMILY TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!


Special moments




No comments:

Post a Comment