Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 169

Mild here again today with some wind and a few flurries.
Me, Noel & Payton went to Stratford this morning to the Service Ontario place where Noel got his H1 Outdoors Card which is the card required up here to hunt with guns and bows. I already have mind. Then we went for breakfast and I don't have to tell you where Payton wanted to go and she got her way lol. When I got home our friend the muskrat was in the back of our lot again. I had picked up Noel's pellet handgun the night before so I went out for a shot at it. Before I could get set it ran for the brook, I fired but don't think I hit it. Will keep an eye out for it and may get another chance later. Ruby don't like it there. Something to hunt anyways lol. There were also 2 ducks in the brook. Ruby was doing her Wii workout went I got home and then I did mine. After that I went for a walk. Then we settled in for the evening to watch some more Olympics. While we were having supper we saw 3 deers in the field behind our home. Lots of wildlife today.

No comments:

Post a Comment