Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 163

Nice day here today - cloudy with sunny periods.
The grandkids were up bright and early this morning - before 6 am. After breakfast we took them skating. Payton wouldn't do any skating this morning, she said her legs were hurting. I think she was tired. Someone keeps them up late when they stay at our place. After skating we took them for lunch at Subway - that was their choice. After lunch we went to Walmart where they spent their monthly allowance. We brought them home after that - don't know who was more tired, them or us - some fun though lol. When we got home I did my Wii workout and then went for my walk. While I was gone for my walk Ruby did her workout. After supper we went into Noel's to watch the grandkids and we are here until Tammy comes home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment