Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 515

Cloudy mild day here today and -3º. Its -5º here now.
Ruby into Noel's at 6 am to wait for the grandkids to get up and then get them off to school. When I went down to my bus this morning it wouldn't start. Contacted the office at Innerkip and Rob came out and picked me up and took me to Innerkip where another bus was ready for me. I was 15 mins late on my pickups but my students were still waiting and another driver did my pickup in New Hamburg. I was about 8 mins behind by the time I got to the school to drop them off. Stopped for tea after. Ruby into Woodstock after breakfast and after she finished she went into Noel's to wait for the grandkids to get home from school and Tammy to get home from work. The mechanics came to the park to try and get my bus started but no luck so they got a tow truck to take it to the shop and I will keep the other bus until mine is repaired. I hope it is not to long because I have a much older bus now. I did my afternoon bus run. We then met Noel, Tammy, Damien & Payton at Crabby Joe's where they treated us to supper. The grandkids came back home with us and are having a sleepover with us tonight.







No comments:

Post a Comment