Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 509

Cold and mostly cloudy day here today with some flurries in the afternoon and -10º. Its -12º here now.
Out for a walk first thing this morning - frosty but no wind. Cleared some snow when I got back. Got back at stripping the wall paper from the front wall. Noel, Damien & Payton here for brunch at 11. After brunch Noel went to his friends James place and they went ice fishing - to cold for me lol. The grandkids stayed and helped us with the renovating. Noel picked the grandkids up after he got back from fishing - no luck. While Ruby was cleaning up from the renovating, I took down the recyclables etc and started my bus and let it run for awhile. When I got back I cleaned the corn stove. Enough for one day so we relaxed after. The Wings finally won a game - hope they keep it up.


They keep busy
















Its a start



No comments:

Post a Comment