Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 499

Cold cloudy day here today with some flurries and some wind and -7º. Its -9º here now.
Started my morning bus run a bit earlier this morning because of the 15 cms of snow we had overnight and because of the new stop added to my route. Stopped for tea after my run. After breakfast I went out and did some shoveling although I did not have to do most of the driveway because our neighbor across the road cleaned it with his snowblower. Left early for my afternoon bus run as I had to fuel up. While I was gone Ruby went in and picked the grandkids up from school and when I got home I took Damien to his karate class. When we got back we had supper and then Ruby took them home to get them in bed and wait for Tammy to get home from work.

Karate time



No comments:

Post a Comment