Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 490

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGE - HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

Nice day here today with some sun and cloud and -1º. Its -1º here now.
Did my bus run this morning, then stopped for tea and then went with another driver to the Kitchener office to see where its at and meet the office staff has I had never been there before. After breakfast we got at putting away the Christmas decorations - all done - tree down and everything packed away. Ruby said she never bought any more Christmas decorations but it took more containers to put away then we had used before - I wonder why lol. I then started taking the studs out of the winter tires that came off the car we had - no studs allowed up here so I will try and sell them when I get them all removed. Then it was of for my afternoon bus run. Watching the Canada / USA hockey game now - GO CANADA GO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment