Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 417

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELEN - WELCOME TO THE CLUB LOL. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PARTY - WISH WE COULD BE THERE.

Cool day here today with some sun, some cloud, some wind and some showers with 10º. Its 10º here now.
Bus run first thing this morning and when I got back I checked out the furnace in our trailer as the pilot light keeps going out - hopefully its ok now - time will tell. Then I ran some cables to hopefully get the VS and satellite up and running with the WF - Ruby wants her TV lol.I then made my afternoon bus run (another week punched lol) and Ruby went into Noel's and picked up the grandkids when they got out of school and brought them here for supper. We are getting ready now to take them home and get them ready for bed and stay with them until Tammy gets home from work.





Payton's shots









No comments:

Post a Comment